Monday, September 3, 2012

Going With The Crowd

So, it's a holiday - one which signifies the the unofficial end of summer. Also, my allergies and I are fighting and the allergies are winning. When you add those two things together it leads to a general lack of enthusiasm and thus a giant stamp being put on today's post. Now, normally when I plan to mail-in my blog posts for that day I at least attempt to compensate by finding a clever, comedy-based video to show you. However, recently I read an article about a cat-video film festival, showing nothing but a compilation of clips from around the Internet, which brought 100,000 people to Minneapolis. That probably shouldn't be surprising, considering the majority of the most-watched videos on the world wide web feature cats doing something their owner finds adorable. If I have learned anything about search engine optimization in the last couple of years it is that when you can't beat them, you may as well join them. Plus, the look the cat gives the fake mouse before the last lunge is pretty priceless.

No comments: