Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fooled Us

Happy April Fool's Day. Now, I'm not a big fan of pranks because I feel like a lot of the time they are more mean than funny. That is why I happen to prefer jokes where everyone is in on it and gets an equal laugh. As you can imagine, I was not the one leading the charge to bring back "Punk'd".  Anyway, I will tell you the best practical joke that has happened in a while and that is this week's weather. Seriously, last week it was almost 90, we all got a false sense of security and then this weekend some areas north of Boston got snow. I made a bet of how warm it was going to be on Easter and it has become pretty obvious that I will be on the losing end of that one. It appears that Mother Nature is the biggest trickster of all. At least it made this week's musical interlude fairly easy to pick.

No comments: