Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to take a minute 
to wish all the moms out there a 
Happy Mother's Day! 

Special shout out to Shiv, Amy,
Liz (celebrating her first mother's day) and 
especially to the best mom of them all, 
my mom.

Love you guys! 

Now, you may be wondering what mom-themed song I've got picked out for the occasion. Well, turns out that, much like a mother's day card which doesn't talk about all the hard times people and their mothers went through, finding a good mom song is a little hard to come by. Every song with mom, mother or mama in the title seems to be rather depressing or otherwise inappropriate. I guess having a good relationship with your mother and being a good musician are mutually exclusive. So, instead I picked out a song from one of my mom's favorite artists, Susan Tedeschi.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks, Tom!! :)