Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Too Good To Ignore

I am willing to confess that there have been times when I have put a video up on this blog simply because I didn't have anything else to write about that day and was desperate to keep my posting streak alive. I'm not saying I would put just any old video up (I would still take my time to find a good one), just that on occasion I wouldn't have anything to write about, wanted to go to bed at a normal hour and thought it would be faster to embed a video than come up with 1,000 words on a topic. Everyone fight writer's block at some point and I figured this method would buy me enough time so that and I could come back and try again fresh the next day. But I assure you, that is not the case this time. No, this video is being posted for no other reasons than it is very funny and I want to share it. A couple of times I have done "Commercial Break-Downs" in which I rip apart ads when it feels like I see them every single commercial break in a short amount of time, "Mystery Science Theater 3000"-style. Well, I was already thinking about ripping apart the latest Cheerios ad when Stephen Colbert beat me to it. I was dying laughing at the time and now every time I see the commercial run I think about this bit and I start laughing again, which makes me look slightly crazy when you see the subject matter. I'm sure you'll have a good laugh at it as well.

No comments: