Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting Closer

Tomorrow is the day pitchers and catchers report for Spring Training. This song always makes me think about baseball, but that's not why I'm using it this week. As I have said many times on this blog, other than Opening Day I don't care about baseball until the Celtics are eliminated from the playoffs, which hopefully won't be until late June this year. However, I do enjoy the start of Spring Training, mostly because it signals we're getting closer to that first word - spring. It tells me we are one day closer to shorts, tee-shirts, weekends on the Cape and golf. That is what I am excited about. This winter has kicked my butt and I want it to be over. Pitcher and catchers reporting tell me we're almost there.

1 comment:

Liz said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I LOVE BASEBALL!!!!