Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trial And Error

I remember reading a study a few years ago which said that because the human body is always changing, it is entirely possible for a person who never had a problem with allergies before to suddenly develop them later in life. Well, I'm living proof of that. I never had an issue with allergies before I turned 30 and now the second spring rolls around it feels as though my sinuses are permanently clogged. The other problem is I really can't tell what I'm allergic to, so I'm not sure when that specific allergy season is over. To try and figure out when I can once again breath without the aid of medication, what I've been doing the past couple of weeks is to skip taking my allergy medicine for a couple days and seeing how I feel. Yeah, it's just as good an idea as it sounds.

No comments: