Sunday, April 24, 2011

Why Not?

First off, I want to wish everyone who celebrates a Happy Easter.
Hope you are having a wonderful day.


Now, because of the holiday, you may be expecting an Easter-themed musical interlude. Well, so did I - at first. But, further searching revealed that it's actually kind of hard to come up with an Easter song that isn't for children. Really, every song about rabbits or eggs that I came across was some nursery-rhyme I didn't feel like using. I did find several rock songs with resurrection in the title or as a theme, but I kind of felt they were a little too heavy for the day. Instead, we're keeping it light and going with some Billy Idol, for the very deep and meaningful reason of I heard it on the radio this week and remembered how much I enjoy it. Good enough for me.

No comments: