Sunday, March 11, 2012

Adjusting Again

Once again it is time to start messing with the clocks. Now, I'm not really going to complain about losing an hour of sleep because I'm sure I'll make it up before too long. That being said, it does seem like we're shifting the clocks super early this year. Don't we usually do this in April? Again, if we're going to be so arbitrary when we adjust our clocks let's wait until we actually need more daylight because we really want to be outside. I don't care how much sunshine I'm getting when it's only 30 degrees outside. All I'm saying is those months and months of continuous brightness don't seem to be helping the people in Alaska work on their tans. Also, didn't we just mess with time a week and half ago when we invented a day out of thin air to get the Earth back on track? Honestly, the planet just got close to where it is supposed to be at the time it is supposed to be there and now we're deleting an hour from the clock for kicks. Apparently we just can't leave well enough alone. Here's my advice: don't stop and think about it too much or you're going to give yourself a headache.



No comments: