Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Combo Interlude

I have to admit, I had a hard time picking which theme to go with for this week's interlude. After all, we had a couple of big events in the last couple of days. First there was March Madness which started on Thursday and then yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. While I never do anything special for St. Patrick's Day other than fly the Irish flag in front of the house and wear a little more green than normal, I do enjoy the music so I thought about putting up another playlist of Irish tunes. But, there are also so many songs with "dance" in the title I haven't yet gotten to which would have worked really well off the "big dance" nickname for the NCAA tournament. As you can imagine, it was a tough decision. That is why I did the thing I always try to do in these situations and find a song which kind of splits the difference - which in this case would be an Irish group singing about dancing. It's the best of both worlds.



No comments: