Sunday, January 16, 2011

What's Your Sign?

So, for about one day this week, people freaked out and Twitter exploded with news that the Zodiac signs have changed. Apparently, over the last few years the earth's axis has tilted and because of this shift (which people never felt), our destinies are no longer what they used to be. Overnight I had gone from Aquarius to Capricorn. While I don't believe in horoscopes, this still annoyed me - mostly due to the lack of songs about Capricorns. Aquarius might not have a robust catalog of tunes, but at least there was one song I had heard of before. Now? I got nothing. Then again, it might not count because I was born before the Earth tilted or some other such nonsense. But, if this was my last week as an Aquarius, let's go out on a groovy tune.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Apparently it's only changed for people born after 2009, and for people who follow Eastern Astrology. In the US, we follow Western. So you're still an Aquarius.

PS You could do a lot worse than Capricorn!!!!!!!!