Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Miraculous Interlude

It's been a bizarre couple of weeks. A lot of good, though unexpected, things have been happening. First off, my iDock fixed itself after a couple years, then the Bruins (yes, the Bruins, the red-headed stepchild of the Boston sports scene) won the Stanley Cup, then my truck managed to pass its inspection on the first try, which has never happened in all the years that I have owned it. If you had asked me last month if any of those things was going to happen, I would have said absolutely not. Clearly, it's a strange time around these parts. Seems like a good time to break out some Mike & The Mechanics.*



*Also, I love that this is one of those classic 80s music videos that was supposed to be a mini-movie as well. It gets even more bonus points because stars Veruca Salts' dad.

No comments: