Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cut To The Bone

It has not been a good week for my hands. What I mean by that is it seems as though every little task I have undertaken in the last couple of days has resulted in a fresh cut on the back of my hand and a small amount of blood running down my arm. I half-expected it when I was cutting down trees that weren't much more than thorn bushes. I couldn't even be all that surprised when I cut myself pulling out Christmas decorations, as most of them have some kind of wiring that I could snag myself on. But when I was picking out a Christmas tree and came away with a bleeding knuckle I think that was when I conceded it was simply not my week. Seriously, if I cut myself while wrapping Christmas presents then I'm going to start wearing gloves at all times.

No comments: