Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day


A happy St. Patrick's Day to you. Admittedly, I have never been a big celebrator of this day. One of my least-favorite things is dealing with drunk people and St. Patrick's Day has them in spades - it is the same reason I no longer enjoy New Year's Eve. That being said, there are a few things about the holiday which I do enjoy. The first of which is wearing copious amounts of green. Then again, I pretty much wear something green everyday, so it is not like a big change in my life. The main thing I enjoy about this day is the music. So, with that in mind I made you a little playlist. This is only a sample of some of the best music, but I was a little limited in my selections. This should be enough to get you started, but I fully encourage you to do some searching of your own.

No comments: