Saturday, February 28, 2009

Drinking Games...

You know, I've never been much of a fan of drinking games. I don't know why. I like drinking beer and I like playing games. It's the perfect combination of the two, so you would think that I would be on board with it. But whether you call it beer pong, Beirut or anything else, I'm just not a fan.

I always preferred to play just drink the beer. After you get over the legal drinking age then I don't think you should have to earn the drink you paid for. Before turning 21 sure, you want a beer you better be able to do some task and earn it. Sinking a ping-pong ball into a cup is a pretty standard game, so you can probably do it even once you get tipsy. I get all that. Still, it's never been my thing.

I guess I just don't want to get herpes.

-You think you're having a bad day? Try surviving a heart attack and bypass surgery, only to find out that someone stole your car from the hospital parking lot. That's a classy bitch right there.

-Of course, the Patriots traded Mike Vrabel yesterday, after I just got his jersey before last season. Typical.

No comments: