Thursday, February 19, 2009

Revel in the Awesomeness

My uncle Mike has started uploading tons of old family photos online. They are incredible and I wish I had the time to share them all with you. Now, I was going to go with sweet, sweet picture of my mom when she was in the Debonaires (think color guard, but with more spirit). However, as she reads this blog, I'd better not risk it. Instead I'll share these two that are just fantastic.

I'm sorry, is that Amy or Abigail?

This is my grandparents' wedding day. 5 kids, 8 grandkids and 5 great-grandkids (and counting) later, I would say that work out well...


-By the way, I had to watch Addy for a quick hour today and I discovered another side effect of the girls growing up - you can't fool them nearly as easily. Addison had been sitting on her singing motorcycle and when she walked away from it to get a closer look at Elmo's World, I discreetly reached down and turned it off, hoping she wouldn't notice (seriously, I can only hear the same song so many times). Well, she got back on and when it didn't start playing music she pushed it back to my feet and look at me expectantly. Busted by a 2 year-old.

No comments: