Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Everything Goes Down at the IHOP

First, there was Nicky Hilton making a citizen's arrest. Now, I didn't even know that was a real thing you could do. I just assumed it was another one of those ideals that everyone had heard of, but couldn't actually carry through on. This knowledge could cause some serious trouble, especially on the road. If I can rig a flashing light on top of my car, it is on.

This story also leaves me brimming with questions. Like, what the hell was she doing at an IHOP at 5 am? I know that pancake houses are the token go-to for people getting out of bars, but wouldn't she have people to get her a plate of french toast? And, is the Hollywood IHOP very glamorous? Or is it like any other IHOP at 5 am, full of drunk teenagers and truckers?

Then, IHOP announced that today was free pancake day. Damn, it's too bad I didn't read that story until after lunch.

No comments: