Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Playlist

Following The Wedding Strikes Back, we convened at Mr. Dooley's in Boston, where there was a very nice, small Irishman singing songs and playing guitar in the corner. So, I'm standing there, drinking my Guinness and singing along when one of the people who had made the trek with me asked me how I knew the lyrics to all these songs. I believe my reaction was something along the lines of, "How come you don't?" Sometimes I forget that not everyone was raised with this music. Anyways, here are some songs to get you through your St. Patrick's Day. I was sadly limited by Playlist's selection or else this would have been a lot longer.


-Fun fact: if you drink enough green beer, you pee green. Don't be alarmed, it's only because of the food coloring. I only wish someone had told me that prior to St. Patrick's Day 2001.

No comments: