Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two Questions...

Did you know that the NCAA Fencing Championships are being hosted in Boston this year? Follow up: did you even know that there was an NCAA Fencing Championship? I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the tournament is being hosted by Harvard, because I find it hard to imagine that there are many fencing teams outside the Ivy League. Also, if your school does have a fencing team I feel like you should never again ask a booster to contribute to the athletics department, because clearly you are doing very well in the fund-raising department. Now, I have my niece's Christening this weekend, so I'm going to have tape Saturday's matches. I hope none of you guys tell me the results beforehand and let me enjoy finding out on my own. In honor of the fencing tournament, here is one of my favorite movie scenes of all-time, only made better by the presence of light sabers.



By the way, aren't you glad that this is what people have decided to use the Internet for?

No comments: