Sunday, October 24, 2010

Don't Tell Anyone I Own This Song

I feel as though every person has some music in their collection that they don't want other people to know about. If it is discovered, we quickly excuse it by saying a previous girlfriend/boyfriend/roommate must have left it there. Of course, that excuse becomes much harder to accept when the song is not only in your iTunes library, but has 67 plays. This brings us to this week's musical interlude selection. I really wish I didn't love this song as much as I do, because it is not what single, 30 year-old guys should be listening to. But, in addition to being a great song, I also enjoy the unbelievably cheesy music video which looks as though it was shot in the mid-70s instead of 1990, which was when this song came out.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Steve Winwood rules.