Thursday, October 21, 2010

Worth A Thousand Words

Like all new parents, Shivaun and Marshall have been taking tons of pictures of their newest arrival, David. I got an email to check some of them out this morning and there was one that I thought perfectly summed up the life that David is in for. I like to call this picture, "...And it begins."


Obviously, I wasn't there to hear what the girls were saying, but I imagine it was something along the lines of this:

Addison: "...and she lived happily ever ever. That was the story if Cinderella. Now, onto the tale of Snow White."
Charlotte: "David. David. David. David. David. David. David. David. David. David. This is an elephant."
D-Mac: "Man, I have got to learn to walk ASAP."

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hahaha, awesome!!

Shivaun said...

That is in fact what they were all saying....