Saturday, May 15, 2010

Five Questions

1.Why are all stage moms war pigs? Honestly, I have seen a couple news reports about the group of 7-year olds performing their rendition of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" and every single mom that tried to defend the pageant lifestyle was not looking their best. Clearly none of them ever won a pageant of their own, cause they looked like me with a wig on.

2. Why do we need 2 hours of pre-race coverage for horse races? I know back in the 40s and 50s horse racing was a big deal. But, we've moved on from that and no longer care that much about the sport except for the Kentucky Derby and the last race if there is a horse that could win a triple crown. Here's what I need to know: the horses and the odds. That should take about 20 minutes and still give Bob Costas enough time to interview a jockey so he can enjoy the one day a year he can look down at an athlete.

3. If even the actors who were in it think a movie sucked, can I get a refund? Yes, Shia LaBeouf, I heard what you said about the last Transformers and Indiana Jones sequels. If that's the case I feel like you owe me $20. Also, if you want to give me an advance on your Wall Street sequel that would be fine as well.

4. While NBC is getting rid of Heroes, ABC is cancelling Lost and FOX is doing away with 24, what is it going to take for CBS to stop doing more seasons of Survivor? The show stopped being original around season 4 and you guys are clearly on borrowed time. I don't even watch it, I just want to stop infesting the world with any more quasi-celebrities.

5. Snakes aren't on any type of animal protection list, right? Like, I could take one out without there being any sort of fine. After all, if its on my land that's trespassing anyway.

No comments: