Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been tagged by Liz...

These are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. (see above)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Random Things (that I don’t mind being posted on the internet) :
1. My second toes are longer than my big toes. I blame this genetic anomaly for my lack of dancing ability.

2. Something about me makes people want to tell me everything that has happened in their life until now. I was in a store today, wearing my Notre Dame fleece, when a woman stopped me and we proceeded to have a 20 minute conversation about how her husband was an alumnus who hated Charlie Weis, her son goes to Providence, Georgetown is a great school, her daughter is a homebody who’s boyfriend goes to Harvard, private high school is so expensive, she needs new couch covers, she doesn’t think Mansfield should get to keep playing in the high school playoffs and can you believe how much gas prices have gone down? I had never seen this woman before today, but I was about four minutes away from being invited over for tea.

3. My most creative time is late at night. For some reason, my brain never feels the need to get creative until I’m lying down, trying to sleep. That’s when all my good ideas show up.

4. I get really annoyed when people misquote movies. If you’re going to take the time to reference something, get it right – down to every last word.

5. I refuse to watch any television show when a ton of people tell me to watch. I will not watch Heroes, 24, Survivor… any of it. CSI might be the most popular show on television and I never watched it before they started running repeats on Spike TV. This leads me to discover that shows are cool right before they become either uncool or cancelled.

6. I hate the word decadent. Whenever I hear the word I want to squeeze the speaker’s head.


I'm not tagging anyone, because anyone I know with a blog has already been tagged. Thus, feel free to copy and paste on your own blog as you see fit.

No comments: