Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wait for it...

I've got an extremely lengthy post set for tomorrow, so in the meantime you're just getting a quickie.

-Here's a fun article about the 5 types of New Year's parties. I've done #2, #4 and #5; apparently we're aiming for #1 this year. Alas, I may now be too old to ever experience #3.

-Wait, a guy got drunk and his only thought was "I should break into a hockey arena and try to drive the Zamboni." This clearly was in either Michigan, Maine or Canada. I'm gonna go with Canada. And the winner is... Maine. Dammit, I knew it.

-Happy Birthday Frank (it's your birthday so I won't call you Franny for today). And, I have a good feeling that 2009 is the year of Frank.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Whatever party it is (we're also going for #1 or #3), I wish you the very happiest of New Year's. I think 2009 is the year of Tom, not Frank. (Sorry, Franny.)