Saturday, December 27, 2008

Links...

In between the time I was working on my putting on my new practice green, I spent the day watching episodes of Bones, Family Guy and college football. Thus, I wasn't being creative and so you're just getting links for today.

-Nice to see that Tom Brady is going to make Giselle an honest woman. I have to say, I saw her around the stadium after a couple games last season and she is much hotter in person. I wasn't expecting much, cause I thought she would be too skinny for my tastes (and, yeah, she is the size of my thigh) but she's stunning in person. I would say the best way to describe her features are 'striking'.

-So, VHS format is dead you say? Well, Captain 2000, what else do you wish to report? Should I stop holding out for the new Crash Test Dummies album? How goes the fight for cassette tapes? (Actually, I know this how this one is going. People were checking out my room on Christmas and Rita seemed genuinely surprised that I actually had a cassette rack in my room.) I was in the process of buying all the movies that I only have on VHS in DVD form, but now I'm wondering if I should just skip that and go straight to BluRay.

-Sweet, only 363 days to next Christmas. The list is starting early...

No comments: