Monday, January 5, 2009

Foxy Visitors...

So, about thirty minutes ago I'm at my desk doing very important (please note the sarcasm)work when I see movement out my window.

Cool, a fox.
Not the first time that we've had one in our yard, but still always interesting.

Upon further inspection, that's a pretty big boy.
I was going to call animal control but we have no small animals in my house and we all know how well animal control handles that sort of thing around here. So I decided to let him be.

Apparently, he was just the scout, cause he came back a few minutes later with his buddy and they started staking out the yard.


Finding it to their liking they both softened the ground and laid down. I tried to quietly open the front door and get a better picture, but that startled them and they took off. I haven't seen them since.

It's official, the animal revolution has started!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I bet that fox was looking for a new crib. And your house is the winner!