Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Opinions...

Here are just a few things that I have decided on today:

- How can Kanye West call the book he "wrote" a book at all, seeing as how it only has 52 pages? That's not a book... that's barely a college thesis. It would take me 54 pages to explain why Kanye is such a douche.

- I don't like Kyle Busch (reminds me way too much of a guy I used to work with), but he's exactly right. After a while, Junior, it's you that's the problem.

- Watching 'Tek immediately stand up and get in the umps face yesterday, clearly diverting the attention from Beckett (who was about to go off), is the reason that the "C" remains on his jersey. Much better for him to get tossed than Beckett, who would be looking at an extended suspension if he did anything to show up the ump, due to already having a run in with the league over throwing at Abreu.

- I think the sizes for baby clothes are bullshit. I have yet to be related to a baby that actually fits into the month-appropriate clothes. And I refuse to accept this phenomenon is just relegated to my family. We're big people, but we're not circus freaks.

- When I hear Mark Teixeira say things like Joe Girardi is the best manager he's ever had, when he's been managed by guys like Mike Scioscia and Bobby Cox, I'm even more grateful the Sox didn't sign him this offseason. Texiera comes across as a guy who will say whatever he needs to at that moment. I bet in school he was the kind of kid who reminded the teacher she hadn't assigned homework yet.

- And now, some Family Guy to pass the time.

No comments: