Monday, May 25, 2009

Mailing it in for Memorial Day...

It's not like I'm not gonna post something just cause it's a holiday. But, at the same time, you won't be getting the A+ material today. Not to mention, I wrote this on Thursday and scheduled it for a late post time Monday just to make sure my streak of posting every day stayed alive. So, either nothing worth writing about has happened on my Memorial Day, or it's something so awesome that it's still going on. Ponder that while you watch this, a new video from Andy Samberg and crew. Props for including T-Pain, who is my favorite rapper... even if asking me who my favorite rapper is, is a lot like asking me which is my favorite soccer team.

Still, I want my brother to play this every time he launches his boat on New Pond...

2 comments:

courtney said...

You have, of course seen this one?

Tom said...

I have. I was going to go with that one, but figured boating was more of a Memorial Day activity.