Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Video Week

Seeing as how it is Tuesday and I've already posted a video everyday this week (plus, I have nothing exciting going on with me and thus nothing to write about) I've decided that this week will be "video week". I'm going to post some video every day, but do not expect a theme in here at all. Hopefully this will get some sort of creative juice going. If nothing else it will waste some of your time.

Today's video features the UConn baseball team and USF's baseball team passing the time during a rain delay by facing off in another type of competition: a dance off. I really wish that college baseball would use this instead of making teams play extra innings. Also, I wish college baseball would use wood bats versus aluminum. But, that's another topic for another time (see, this is already working to get the juices flowing).

All this really proves is that baseball can be damn boring if you have to stick around for a rain delay. Anyways, you can watch it for yourself, but I'm inclined to believe that UConn was the winner of the dance-off, if for no other reason than the human limbo pole. Also, USF totally stole my moves for the Apache dance.

No comments: