Friday, August 21, 2009

Birthday Girl

May I just go on record as saying, Holy Crap that was a fast year. I can't believe my youngest niece turns a year old today. A quick review of her life in pictures.



She slept a lot the first couple of weeks she was around. That's what babies do, I'm told.

She's a very happy, smiley kid. Just so you know, the first time she smiles at you, you're done.


She's brilliant. She has already learned that there is no need to do something when a pillow can do it for you.

And also, she's very used to wearing crowns.
That's a skill that comes in handy for the little ladies of this family.


So Happy Birthday, Charlotte. Here's to the first of many.

Love,
Uncle Tommy

1 comment:

Shivaun said...

Oh Uncle Tommy, I almost went the entire day without crying until I read this post. Thanks;)
Charlotte, and the rest of the niece team actually, are very lucky ladies to be able to have you as their Uncle Tommy.
love
shivaun