Saturday, April 18, 2009

So Simple, Yet So Effective

For the past couple of mornings, when I would wake up my back would be killing me. My mattress has started to settle where I sleep, because I tend to stick to one side. At first I wasn't sure if it was due to the mattress itself or the box spring underneath so I tried the typical flipping of the mattress. Apparently you're supposed to do this every few months (girls, why do you all know this... is it in a book you're issued at 13? This never comes up in normal dude conversations).

Well, just flipping the mattress didn't do anything. I still had a pressure point sticking me directly in the rib whenever I slept on my side... which is every night, at least for some part of the evening. So, the other day I took the time to spin the box spring and flip the mattress... and I've had great night's sleep since. Should have done it weeks ago.

No comments: