Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Useless Dreams...

I've never been a big dream guy. I'm sure I have dreams while I'm sleeping, but I rarely remember them the next morning. Once, during a psychology class we had to keep a dream journal. I think I got about 2 actual dreams written down, the rest I had to fake. Personally, I think my mind moves in enough different directions during the day that it should really be resting when I'm asleep.

This could be a guy thing. I don't know any guys that have vivid dreams. Never, in my 29 years on this Earth, has a male friend asked me what his latest dream could mean his subconscious is trying to tell him. Girls, on the other hand, seem to believe their dreams make them psychic. My ex used to have dreams that people died and called them the next day to make sure they were not, in fact, eaten by a lizard.

I mention this only because I remember my dream from last night. I dreamt I went and bought a flat-screen TV for the cottage. I bought it, figured out where to put it and hung it on the wall. End of dream.

Now, other than not wanting to risk putting something as heavy as a flat-screen on the walls of the cottage, the rest of that dream is extremely possible. There was no high speed chase, no jumping, no fighting... none of that. So, in reality, it could be that I don't remember my dreams cause they're boring as hell.

-You know, I have no idea if these College Humor Pranks are real or not, but they are at the very least elaborate...

No comments: